Dear business partners,
We are also following the developments around the coronavirus very closely and would therefore like to inform you about our measures in this special situation.
First of all, business operations will continue to take place during the known business hours!
However, we have taken appropriate precautions to protect the health of our employees and at the same time to ensure the supply of our customers. Thus, our employees are extensively informed and trained on how to most effectively prevent the spread of the virus.
Furthermore, the following immediate measures have been taken:
- External persons (e.g. customers, shipping agents, suppliers) no longer have direct access to our shipping warehouses and business premises
- Personal business appointments are cancelled until further notice
- Extension of the hygiene standards to the necessary level
- No unnecessary group formations (meetings only take place digitally)
- Separate teams for employee protection (home office, staggered breaks, shift systems)
- Until further notice, our sales representatives will only support customers by telephone or email
Our top priority is therefore to ensure the health and safety of our employees and business partners at all times and to continue to offer you an excellent delivery service. We will do everything in our power to achieve this.
However, due to the special and unpredictable situation, we ask for your understanding that there may well be delays in delivery as well as possible bottlenecks in the supply chain caused by upstream suppliers.
We wish you all the best and hope that you, your families and your employees will come through these difficult times well. We are confident that together we will master this challenge.
Your team of the Fitnesshotline GmbH