- high quality mix of vitamins and minerals
- optimised with MSM and OPC
- 1 capsule is sufficient for optimal nutrient supply
- with zinc and magnesium for normal protein synthesis
- zinc also contributes to a normal carbohydrate and fatty acid metabolism and a normal immune system
- with vitamin C to protect cells from oxidative stress
- optimal during the diet phase
- practical to dose
- for support during a metabolism cure
Content: 126,9 g (100 capsules à 126,9 mg)
The Daily One by Best Body Nutrition combines an optimally designed vitamin-mineral complex
, which supports physical performance and metabolic activity and helps to compensate for vital element deficiencies.
The absorption of certain essential nutrients is made more difficult by many external factors. These include the increasingly hectic everyday life, training stress or the reduction of the daily calorie intake during certain nutrition programmes such as a metabolism cure. Best Body Nutrition's "Daily-One" is a high-quality solution with many valuable ingredients for an optimal start to the day. This way, the body is well supplied even during a diet or metabolism cure.
Due to the specific combination of special vitamins and minerals, the body is well supplied at all times. Best Body Nutrition recommends taking one Daily One capsule daily
. The ideal time to take it is in the morning after getting up or in the evening. Best Body Nutrition Daily One is available in a box with 100 capsules each.
Vitamins and minerals are important essential nutrients
. The body cannot produce them itself, which means they have to be provided through food or supplements. Daily One combines a variety of vitamins and minerals in one capsule:
| Contained vitamins: ||Contained minerals:|
|Pantothenic acid|| |
In the often stressful everyday life or especially during a diet, the body needs a well-functioning energy metabolism. The contained vitamin C, biotin and magnesium
contribute to a normal energy metabolism. This is important for energy production, which in turn is of great importance for maintaining the basic functions in the body. In addition, the two components vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness
During the reduction of body weight, many remodelling and renewal processes take place in the body. In the process, so-called "reactive oxygen compounds" are formed, which can damage the cells. The vitamins B2, C and zinc contained in Daily One contribute to protect the cells from oxidative stress
. Vitamins A, C and D also contribute to a normal immune system. Vitamins A, D, E and K are fat-soluble vitamins
. In order to unfold their optimal effect, they need high-quality fats such as Vital Omega 3 Oil.
Further positive properties of the many valuable vitamins:
- contribution to normal iron metabolism: vitamins A and B2.
- contribution to normal immune system function: vitamins A, B6, C and folic acid
- contribution to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue: vitamins B2, B6, C, folic acid, niacin and pantothenic acid as well as iron and magnesium
- contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system: vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, biotin and niacin as well as copper and magnesium.
- vitamin B1 contributes to normal heart function
- vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against
- vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Further positive properties of the many valuable minerals:
Sulphur is vital for humansMSM
- contribution to normal muscle function: calcium and magnesium
- contribution to normal protein synthesis: magnesium and zinc
- contribution to normal metabolism of macronutrients: chromium and zinc
- contribution to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue: iron and magnesium
- copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body
- selenium helps contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- selenium contributes to normal immune system function
- molybdenum contributes to the normal metabolism of sulphur-containing amino acids.
- zinc contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism and normal carbohydrate metabolism
- phosphorus contributes to normal energy metabolism
(methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulphur compound. In the body, sulphur is needed for vital functions. One Daily-One capsule contains 80 mg of pure MSM.
Cells and tissue can be built up and regenerated with the help of sulphur. Sulphur is also important for building hormones, vital antioxidants, enzymes and protein. Vitamin C, which is also contained, helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress. Optimised with high-quality OPCOPC
(oligomeric proanthocyanidins) is a group of flavonols consisting of polymers of catechins and epicatechins. Daily One provides the body with 120 mg of pure OPC daily.
Proanthocyanidins are found in a whole range of fruits and plants, including the seeds and skins of grapes, in berries and citrus fruits, but also in the protective bark layer of trees.Important Notes:
Do not exceed the indicated recommended daily dose! No substitute for a balanced and varied nutrition and a healthy living. Not to be stored in reach of children.
Keep the product closed in a dry place, protected from light and at room temperature up to 25 °C. After opening use up within 4 months.
Best Body Nutrition Daily One, nutritional supplement with vitamins and minerals. With OPC and MSM.
|Nutrients - Vitamins||per portion (1 capsule)||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A||800 µg||100|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100|
|Vitamin K||75 µg||100|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1,1 mg||100|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg||100|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100|
|Nutrients - Minerals||per portion (1 capsule)||% NRV*|
|other substances||per portion (1 capsule)||% NRV*|
|Grape seed extract||126 mg|| |
|- of which proanthocyanidine (OPC)||120 mg|| |
|Methylsulfonylmethan (MSM)||80 mg|| |
* NRV = % of the nutrient reference values (according to Regulation (EU) Nr. 1169/2011).Ingredients:
Calcium carbonate, dipotassium phosphate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsulecover), grape seed extract, magnesium oxide, L-ascorbic acid, methylsulfonylmethane, anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, iron fumarate, nicotinamide, zinc oxide, calcium-D-pantothenate, manganese-II-sulfate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, riboflavin-5'-sodium-phosphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodiummolybdate, chrome-III-chloride hexahydrate, phyllochinone, sodium selenite, D-biotin, cholecalciferol.